Please see International Shipping for countries other than Canada.
I ship orders via the United States Postal Service (USPS.)
March 3rd, 2021: I have had a package rejected at the US / Canada border. It was of considerable monetary value with a high item number. I suspect this is what drew additional scrutiny that lead to the rejection. It is the first package to Canada that experienced issues since I began shipping in 2018. As a result I reviewed the orders successfully delivered and have reduced the allowable order size in hopes that packages can once again cross the border without incident. I am disappointed that there was a problem and I hope that while not ideal, this "fix" allows me to continue to provide seeds to my Canadian neighbors. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience.
- You MUST provide complete, valid contact information including full name and phone number for the customs document.
- I do not have plant health certificates or an export license
- Great Lakes Staple Seeds is not responsible for international shipments that are lost, stolen, or confiscated and will not issue a refund in such cases.
- You are responsible for any additional fees, duties or taxes related to international commerce.
- I cannot guarantee successful delivery but I do guarantee I will ship your order. To date though, I have not experienced any issues shipping orders to an address in Canada.
Please state in a note on the order processing page that you accept these conditions and terms.
Additionally, although the listed USPS delivery times are 6-10 business days, there is no guarantee that the shipment won't experience delays due to customs and Canadian Post.
USPS rates increased 24 January, 2021.
USPS International Shipping:
|Weight Not Over (grams)||Weight Not Over (ounces)||Price (USD)|
weight increments are per USPS specification
Please note: "Shipping" includes cost to process electronic payment, which includes a new extra fee for orders originating outside the United States.Updated 3 March 2021