One bite instantly erases any doubts you had about the unusual key ingredient.
2 cups cooked dry beans
3 eggs 3 Tbs cooking oil 1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup sugar 1/4 cup cocoa powder
Optional Dry: 1 teaspoon coffee powder; a pinch of salt
Optional Topping: 1/2 cup chips - chocolate, caramel, butterscotch, toffee, peanut butter, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Lightly grease a baking dish (8-inch x 8-inch).
3. If using, combine optional dry ingredients with essentail dry ingredients.
4. Use a blender to combine wet and dry ingredients, mixing to create a wet batter. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
5. If using, sprinkle topping over surface.
6. Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick comes out clean and edges begin to pull from sides - 25 to 30 minutes. (I begin checking at about 23 minutes.)